Tired of smelling like a french fry?
Want to work for a company that is growing and not contracting?
Do you feel undervalued or unappreciated by your current employer?
Looking for a better quality of life?
(DiBella’s GM's typically work a Monday thru Friday schedule from 7am till 4pm with one mid a week and one weekend a month)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, DiBella's Subs may be the place for you!
- Must have recent restaurant management experience to be considered
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have STRONG leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Have Integrity
- Must possess Energy and Enthusiasm
- Must have the ability to Produce RESULTS
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have a strong track record of making an impact in every position held.
- Ability to work on occasion nights, weekends, and holiday's
- Must have the ability to be fair but firm, and hold team and self accountable.
- Must be a self starter.
- Must have the ability to work hard, and HAVE FUN every day!
As the leader of the management team, our General Managers enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- 5-day work week mainly consisting of weekdays
- GM bonus-unlimited potential
- Paid vacation within the first year
- Health benefits
- Matched 401(k)
- Free shift meals
- Off duty meal discounts
- No fryer's
- No alcohol service
The General Manager will train and manage location personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities; estimate food usages and purchase food; follow company recipes to ensure consistent quality; establish quality standards; ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in location. The General Manager directly supervises restaurant personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and more. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines set by DiBella’s. The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on customer services is essential to success in this role.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Serve customers efficiently through knowledge of products.
- Insure product availability, and make sure items being served are of the highest quality.
- Receive deliveries while keeping an eye out for freshness and conditions of products. Ensure accuracy in regards to receiving orders.
- Keep location and equipment clean at all times, following company sanitation guidelines.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Ensure menu items are properly prepared and in a timely manner.
- Maintains food cost standards and diagnose food cost issues.
- Promotes safety and proper sanitation.
- Taking inventory and purchasing supplies.
- Introduces new products to the location crew.
- Handles customers' concerns and suggestions.
- Handles employees' concerns and issues.
- May have full or final responsibility for job actions (e.g., new hires, promotions, demotions, transfers, discipline, terminations).
- Schedules/assigns work.
- Sets job expectations.
- Fulfill all shift duties.
- Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Communicates openly and honestly with all others in the organization.
- Communicates respectfully at all times.
- Does not expose customers to internal disagreements.
- Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, asks for assistance from appropriate supervisor as needed.
- Communicates needs promptly and efficiently.
- Conducts weekly manager team meetings and quarterly all-staff meetings.
- Stays informed by reading all communications from the General Manager, managers, HR, and manager log books
- Reports for scheduled shifts, on-time and ready to work.
- Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures.
- Accepts and offers feedback and suggestions openly and respectfully.
- Accepts direction willingly and follows through with delegated tasks.
- Learns and adapts to new tasks or situations quickly and cooperatively.
- Maintains job-related confidentiality.
- Takes initiative to identify report and resolve problems before they escalate.
- Operates with a sense of teamwork; incorporates into daily job.
- Provides a positive model for co-workers.
QUALITY OF WORK:
- Understands technical requirements of job, applies technical knowledge consistently.
- Performs tasks accurately and efficiently, free from errors.
- Performs all tasks according to DiBella’s procedure
- Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures, federal and state regulations.
- Obtains and maintains food safety certificate.
- Wears protective clothing as required for position.
- Knows and adheres to DiBella’s expectations for external and internal customer service as outlined in manager Handbook.
- Leads by example with regards to customer service. Always exemplifies perfect service.
« Current Job Listings