Restaurant Shift Manager
Tired of smelling like a french fry? Love working in a restaurant, but looking for a better quality of life?
Ready for a career move?
Yes to all of these? Apply now to join our team!
- Flexibility for Part-Time Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation Within the First Year
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Health Benefits
- Matched 401(k)
- Free Shift Meals and Off-Duty Meal Discount
- No Fryers
- No Alcohol Service
We’ll bring the training; you bring the positive attitude.
Each of member of our crew makes subs. We will teach you how to make a sub, but we need leaders to guide our crews. As a manager, you set the example of excellent, friendly, and upbeat customer service, and lead the crew through your shift. For this reason, we look to hire managers with previous restaurant experience who are, fun yet firm when necessary, up-beat, and are leaders that motivate others.
Along with leading the crew, your day to day could include making subs, running the register, cleaning, scheduling, and other shift duties.
Some Position Specifics:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work on occasion nights, weekends, and holiday's
- Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as the crew handbook.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, balance friendliness with efficiency, and maintain focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
At DiBella’s we work together to cultivate the best dining experience for our guests.
If this sounds like the next career for you, apply now and join our crew!
DiBella’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.