Tired of smelling like a French Fry when you go home, rather smell like delicious bread?
Love working in a restaurant? Enjoy being a smile to other’s faces?
Yes to all of those? Apply now to join our team of Bakers.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Weekly
- 5-day Mon-Fri work week for weekday baker
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off (requires full time)
- Health benefits (requires full time)
- Free shift meals and Off-Duty meal discount
- No fryer's
- No alcohol service
- No late nights or overnights
We’ll Bring the Training – You Bring the Positive Attitude:
At DiBella's, our Bakers are the cornerstone to our restaurants. You are responsible for crafting the central element of our subs, the bread. Teaching you how to bake great bread is easy, but we need Bakers who love their job. For this reason, we always seek the most polite, outgoing and friendly people to hire into our crew.
Your primary responsibility is to bake bread. Each of our team members make subs, and you will also be trained to run the cash register, grill, and how to keep the store neat and clean.
Some Position Specifics:
- Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as the baking manual.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, balance friendliness with efficiency, and maintain focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
At DiBella’s we work together to cultivate the best dinning experience for our guest. If this sounds like the next career for you, apply now and join our team!
DiBella’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.