Restaurant General Manager
We are looking for experienced Restaurant General Managers that want to make a difference!!
The General Manager will train and manage location personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities; estimate food usages and purchase food; follow company recipes to ensure consistent quality; establish quality standards; ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in location. The General Manager directly supervises restaurant personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and more. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines set by DiBella’s. The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on customer services is essential to success in this role.
As the leader of the management team, our General Managers enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- 5-day work week mainly consisting of weekdays
- GM bonus-unlimited potential
- Paid Time Off
- Health benefits
- Matched 401(k)
- Free shift meals
- Off duty meal discounts
- No fryer's
- No alcohol service
We’ll bring the training; you bring the positive attitude.
Each of member of our crew makes subs. We will teach you how to make a sub, but we need leaders to guide our crews. As a Restaurant General Manager, you set the example of excellent, friendly, and upbeat customer service, and lead the crew. For this reason, we look to hire Restaurant General Managers with previous restaurant experience who are, fun yet firm when necessary, up-beat, and are leaders that motivate others.
Along with leading the crew, your day to day could include making subs, running the register, cleaning, scheduling, and other shift duties.
Some Position Specifics: Restaurant General Manager
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work on occasion nights, weekends, and holiday's
- Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as the crew handbook.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, balance friendliness with efficiency, and maintain focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
At DiBella’s we work together to cultivate the best dining experience for our guests.
If this sounds like the next career for you, apply now and join our Team!
DiBella’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.