Catering Production Coordinator
Looking for an exciting opportunity to begin a career in catering? Enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment? DiBella’s has the opportunity for you as a Catering Production Coordinator!
- Shifts are primarily daytime on weekdays
- Free shift meals and Off-Duty meal discounts
- Competitive Base Pay
- Paid Time Off (Requires Full Time)
- Potential for Tips
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Paid Weekly
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Medical and Dental Benefits (Requires Full Time)
- Matching 401(k)
We are all in the challenging time together. Our crew is our family. Nothing is more important to DiBella’s than family. We offer these benefits to help our family during this time and as we move forward.
We’ll Bring the Training – You Bring the Positive Attitude:
At DiBella's, as our Catering Production Coordinator, you prepare orders and ensure our catering clients receive an accurate order each time. Additionally, you will make deliveries to catering clients. Teaching you how to make a great sub is easy, but we need Catering Coordinators who love their job. For this reason, we always seek the most driven, polite, outgoing and friendly people to hire into our crew.
Everyone at DiBella’s learns how to make subs, but you will also be trained on our catering menu and sales procedures as well as delivery needs.
Some Position Specifics:
- Valid driver’s license
- Vehicle with current registration and insurance
- Driving record in good standing
- Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as the crew handbook.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, balance friendliness with efficiency, and maintain focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
At DiBella’s we work together to cultivate the best dining experience for our guest. If this sounds like the next career for you, apply now and join our crew!
DiBella’s Subs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.