We are searching for a dynamic and results orientated Restaurant District Manager who can help us achieve our sales and area growth goals. This position will be responsible for the Pittsburgh/Youngstown area with local and non-local store growth potential.
We are a growing family company that has strong roots in the restaurant industry.
- Signing Bonus
- Attractive compensation
- Annual district level bonus
- Vehicle and expense allowance
- Strong quality of life – Restaurants close at 9/10pm
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid time off within the first year
- Smartphone allowance
- We have a dynamic leadership team that will challenge and reward top performers.
The Restaurant District Manager will supervise location management teams; establish quality standards; ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in each location.
- Drives sales and maintains profitable restaurants.
- Work closely with the Catering Sales team to establish catering and delivery programs ensuring catering orders are executed to perfection.
- Coach and develop General Managers on: Staffing, Scheduling, Turnover, Employee Satisfaction, Performance Management, Training and Orientation, Communication and Administration.
- Ensure product availability, and make sure items being served are of the highest quality.
- Manage, analyze, and create action plans using profit and loss statements.
- Ensure all locations and equipment are always clean and teams are following company sanitation guidelines.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and waste, and establish/follow company procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Clearly communicate opportunities for improvement to store management team members.
- Manages best hiring practices, ensure we hire friendly, honest, and outgoing GM’s and teams.
- Maintain food cost standards and diagnose food cost issues.
- Review weekly location schedules and ensure GM’s maintain proper staffing levels.
- Provide direction and clarity to teams on company initiatives.
- Introduce new products and technology to the location management and ensure all training is completed.
- Handle customer concerns and suggestions when escalated beyond location management.
- Handle escalated employee concerns and issues.
- Set job expectations for management teams and ensures management teams are working required schedules.
- Required: Standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, and ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Minimum experience of at least four years of recent multi-unit management experience in a quick-serve/full-serve restaurant company.
- Ability to select, develop, train, and motivate managers and team members.
- Must have a proven track record of producing top results, delivering great customer service, and developing winning teams.
- Must submit to a criminal and DMV background screening
- Ability to be tough-minded and fair.
- Ability to grow diverse restaurant operators into passionate, skilled top performers.
- Skilled at financial planning and ability to troubleshoot and scrutinize and financial results.
- Seek out continuous areas to improve each individual restaurant in your market.
- Be able to work hard, work smart, and have fun.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel overnight as required.
- Basic proficiency with MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Believe that honesty and integrity are the core of everything you do.
- We are rapidly growing our technology platforms. Candidate must have a comfort level with technology and the ability to learn and quickly adapt to new technology as it is deployed.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer
district manager, manager, regional manager, management