To our DiBella’s guests,
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority, and with the ever-changing situation regarding COVID-19, we feel it is necessary to outline the steps we are proactively taking to ensure our restaurants and the food we serve live up to the highest standards of safety.
In addition to safety, as a family-owned company, we have always felt it is important to treat DiBella's employees as extended family members. It is important to take care of our family now more than ever. Also outlined below are the changes we have made to take care of our team.
STEPS TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
- Daily wellness and temperature checks for all employees and vendors.
- Mandatory company-issued gloves and face coverings to ensure safe, clean and hygienic contact with food and guests.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces throughout the day.
- Use of barriers and signage to promote 6 ft. of social distancing at all times.
- Limited capacity to stop the spread of germs.
OUR DEDICATION TO OUR TEAM
- Management and crew have been given monthly "loyalty" bonuses as a thank you for all their hard work.
- Every crew member is entitled to a free meal on their shift and an opportunity to take a meal home with them for free after their shift.
- Paid health benefits to any employee who is not currently working either due to furlough related to temporary store closure or due to other personal reasons (for those who qualify). For those furloughed, their job will immediately be available to them again upon the restaurant reopening due to a temporary closure.
- We have implemented a signing bonus to all new employees who come to work for DiBella's during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ACTIONS TAKEN WHEN AN EMPLOYEE TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
- When an employee tests positive for COVID-19, our first priority is to immediately close the location for the protection of other employees and guests.
- The local department of health is immediately notified of the positive results.
- All other employees who may have interacted with the person who tested positive are notified and are provided resources for testing.
- The location undergoes an intense, deep cleaning and remains closed until the local department of health and DiBella's agrees there is no longer a risk to the public.
- If the local department of health and DiBella's believes there is a greater risk, the general public is notified.
- Throughout the process, DiBella's adheres to all privacy rights and guidelines within the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).